Monday, July 18, 2016

Design Wall Monday–July 18, 2016

While at a retreat in Las Vegas last week I managed to finally sew the rows together of a One Block Wonder that I started at last years retreat.

IMG_7485

I still need to add a border to the top and bottom but at least it’s sewn together.  I originally made this to hang on the wall in my dining room but now I’m not sure.  It may end up on the back of sofa.  We’ll see once it’s finished.

To see other quilters projects, check out Judy’s blog.

Enjoy,

Signature_thumb[1]

2 comments:

  1. This looks fantastic!!! So many interesting hexagons...what fabric did you start with?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like my colors. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails