Tuesday, July 5, 2016

OGQG Opportunity Basket

The OGQG quilt show is going to be here before I know it, July 29th and 30th.  Our friendship group is putting together one of the opportunity baskets that will be raffled.  Our theme is wine and cheese.  While reorganizing my quilt room I came across the perfect (at least I think it’s perfect) fabric for the outside of a recovered Walmart basket.  So guess what I did yesterday?

IMG_7478

And the inside.

IMG_7477

Hopefully once it’s filled with lots of goodies it will make the guild a nice amount of money.

To read more about the upcoming quilt show check out this link

Enjoy,

Signature_thumb[1]

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails