Monday, August 8, 2016

Design Wall Monday–August 8, 2016

I’ve been wanting to recover my sewing chair for some time.  Yesterday was the day.  I had picked up this really cute fabric and thought it would be perfect for my chair. 

IMG_7508

I love how it came out.  I watched several YouTube videos, enough to realize every chair is a little different and until you start working on your own you don’t know what to expect.  This should have been a quick project but I managed to take a good portion of the day to get it accomplished, but its finished and ready to be used. 

I’m heading to a Quilters by the Sea guild retreat on Wednesday so I’m in the process of putting together various projects to work on while there.  It’s always a lot of fun, quilting with lots of friends. 

To see what others are working on, check out Judy’s Patchwork Times blog.

Enjoy,

Signature_thumb[1]

3 comments:

  1. Great job on recovering your sewing chair. Fun fabric too. I really need to address covering my chair which looks very similar to yours. Retreat with friends and quilting...BLISS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your chair fabric. It is just PERFECT! You did a very professional job of it. Enjoy your retreat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG your sewing chair turned out AWESOME! I hope it lasts a long time for you as the fabric is perfect. Have fun on your retreat. Sandi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails