Monday, October 17, 2016

Design Wall Monday–October 17, 2016

It’s raining!!!!!!! I live in Southern California so you have no idea how rare this weather event is.  The only draw back is………………………………we’re grand puppy sitting and this is his first experience with rain.  We made it outside and managed to “do our thing” but immediately came back in to dry off.

Here he is, all dried off and ready to take on the day.

IMG_7543

His name is Kona and he’s almost 4 months old.  He is such a cutie but he gets to go home tomorrow night.  

Back to sewing.  Very little is happening but I did have time to make a skirt. 

IMG_7541

Can you see the fabric?   Here’s a close-up. 

IMG_7542

I love this day of the dead fabric.  It’s got a gray background that I really like. 

Hopefully after Kona goes home tomorrow night I can get back to actually doing some “real” quilting.  We’ll see.  Wish me luck.

To see what others are working on, check out Judy’s blog for Design Wall Monday. 

Enjoy,

Signature_thumb[1]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails