Monday, March 20, 2017

Design Wall Monday–March 20, 2017

Another front door quilt.  I actually made this a couple of weeks ago but I’m just now getting around to sharing it on my blog.  My friend Nancy Post shared a picture of a quilt on Facebook that I used as the inspiration for this cutie.  I think the quilt she showed was 12 blocks and probably lap size.  I thought it would make a perfect front door quilt for Easter.

IMG_3216

It went together very quickly since it’s made using simple machine applique with a little meandering for the quilting.  I finished it off with a machine sewn faux flange binding and WAA-LAA a new front door quilt is born.  If you’d like a tutorial on how I do my binding, check out my free tutorial over there ----> on the right.

To see what others are working on, visit Judy’s Patchwork Times blog.

Enjoy,

Signature_thumb[1]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails