Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Grandma’s Kitchen–Block 5 - 25

Today was the day that Pat Sloan revealed Block 5 of her Grandma’s Kitchen Series.  This one was inspired by glasses and cups.  Pat talks about the aluminum cups her grandma had.  I certainly remember them from my childhood and my grandchildren remember them from their childhood.  I still have at least 8 – 10 of them in my cupboard and the kids used to always us them. 

Here’s my block this week.

IMG_7751

Here it is again with two of my aluminum cups.

IMG_7752

And for just for show………………….here’s all 5 of my blocks so far.

IMG_7750

Enjoy,

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails