Monday, August 14, 2017

Design Wall Monday–August 18, 2017

I spent most of last week attending the Quilters by the Sea annual quilt retreat in Temecula, CA.  I can’t begin to tell you how much I look forward to spending time with all these wonderful women.  I spent a lot of time visiting but I actually had a little time for sewing.  I’ll post pictures of some of my projects later this week but in the mean time I thought I’d share my on-going project. 

IMG_3842

I’m made these blocks in the past but I continue to tweak my process.  Hopefully I’ll be teaching this next year for my Vegas trip next July.

Enjoy,

Signature

1 comment:

  1. You are not blogging into thin air I love your blog and all your quilts thank you for sharing your wonderful skills and your tricks of the trade : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails