Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Grandma’s Kitchen–Block 21 of 25

I’m slowly but surly getting there.  Here’s the really cute block 21, telephone time.  Do you remember your phone number from your childhood?  Mine was Harrison 52365, or later became 425-2365 (very modern but before area codes).  As I’ve said before I barely remember my Grandmother’s but I was very impressed that my friend Marilyn actually remembers her Grandmother’s phone number. 

IMG_0139

It will eventually have little buttons sewn on the dial but that will happen after it’s quilted. 

Here it is with the filler piece added to the top. 

IMG_0143

The only problem is that after I looked at it for a while I realized that it’s not suppose to be a checkerboard, it’s suppose to have a single row of squares.  Time for the seam ripper to get a workout. 

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh………………………..all better.

IMG_0144

Time to make block 22.  Stay tuned.

Enjoy,

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails